Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pillowcases and Rhett's Doppelganger

I've collected some flannel along the way to make pillowcases for us. I intended on Christmas pj's and Christmas pillowcases, but the pillowcases didn't happen. So, I finally finished them. I love this fabric. I love the colors and I will love seeing it on our bed and sleeping on it at night. There is something about seeing pretty things daily that I can't get enough of.
Here is Rhett with his doppelganger friend...which one is Rhett?
The last order of business before the baby is born is finishing the quilt top. I think it will be a race...who will win? Baby or Mama? I'm sort of hoping the baby beats me...

2 comments:

Christine said...

Rhett is on the left and you will win.

:)

melissa said...

geez louise, you are getting so much done. i need to come up with a do or die deadline to light a fire under my rear. (p has already put the kibosh on a baby).