Saturday, April 16, 2011

Love And Tantrums

The love and sweetness when they are in the presence of Mavis is overwhelming.

The holy terror and tantrums when they are away from Mavis is exhausting. Apparently they love their baby sister and live to give their parents hell. I can't blame it all on Mavis. They were this way before Mavis was born...way before she was born. It is just more challenging to discipline and curb the attitudes when I'm on the couch healing and nursing. They better watch out...I am almost back to normal and I'm learning how to nurse while I walk around the house and I've even been seen jumping up from the couch to give a time-out with babe attached. They better watch out...Mama is back.

6 comments:

April said...

You crack me up super mama!

semiferalmama said...

LOVE that picture.

rachel said...

*amazing* photo. i just have to laugh about 'mama is back'. that's how i feel now that i'm out of my morning sickness stage. pretty soon you wont remember discipline *without* a baby on your boob. haha

April said...

PS- that is a GREAT picture!

Duncan said...

The photo is great. Time your kids learn "the look and point". This would be a great time to implement that discipline method. Why get up when you could do "the look and point". . . Hard to believe those angels in the photo couldn't catch on to that. Glad to hear Mama is almost back. . .

Leah said...

I remember those days well. Sounds like you are right on track! If you are out and about on a Sunday, please stop by the yarn shop to say hi!
Leah