Monday, May 9, 2011

Fat Baby In A Little Hat

I went into Close Knit on Mother's Day to show off Mavis and left with yarn for a very cute hat. Simple and so cute, which is just my style...good job Leah with the pattern! The only problem is that I knit a little tight, so I should have knit the hat on bigger needles. Mavis will be able to wear this hat for about a week...if I'm lucky! I think I'll knit a bigger one and give this hat to another sweet little girl who was just born into the family.


I'm trying really hard not to type a cheesy caption with this photo...like something about the hat cutting off her circulation.

What I learned knitting this hat...I can knit and nurse at the same time!

4 comments:

lori said...

How the heck do you not spend all day and all night nibbling her cheeks? Oh my gosh - they look incredibly delicious. She is so cute; I see a lot of Rhett in her!

Better luck with the next hat. :)

Emma said...

Yes, I can knit and nurse too!. It is easier when I am nursing on the left side though. . .

Duncan said...

"Mavis Expressions and Multi Tasking" is my title to this post. Oh my what a change in that "little girl" from just her one month photo. Maybe you should put her down when you are knitting. . . just kidding. She looks very happy and healthy. I did love that last expression. Love to ALL!!!!

Erin Sager said...

so adorable, can't wait to meet her....