Monday, May 2, 2011

One Month And All Is Well

Let the monthly photos of our third child commence...Month One. She is gaining wait like a champ! I can't wait to find out what she weighs at her 2 month appointment. I know she is over 10 pounds!


The first month has been full of ups and downs. The downs consist of a few health issues of mine making recovery slow. One of those issues...another kidney stone! The ups have been spent soaking up everything we can about this little baby girl...not taking any moment for granted.

2 comments:

Duncan said...

One month already!! Sorry about the downs. . . I know that is not friendly in any condition. Take care of yourself. I know the ups must be a joy. Mavis looks beautiful in the photos. I know everthing about her now must be as wonderful as she is. . . Give her a hug from me. . . Love to all

Anne said...

So glad sweet little Mavis is thriving so well! Can't wait to see her again and introduce her to her new cousin.