Friday, July 29, 2011

Cute Baby Alert

On Sunday we will have a three-year-old and a four-month-old. Photos of the big three-year-old to come after the weekend festivities. Now, let me share photos of our sweet four-month-old, Mavis Miriam. I mean, seriously, isn't she the cutest baby ever?








Seriously, this baby kills me. She is cuddly, sleeps well during the day, she is chubby, smiles when you look at her, and smells so good. She loves getting "womb hugs", where I fold her up and hug her tightly. She lets her mama smother her and she likes it. She holds my hand and plays with my fingers while nursing and it is my favorite thing. She is so chubby that I have to push her fat legs into the Bumbo slots to get her in...getting her out is another challenge. I'm not sure what her weight is now, but I'm sure it is well over 16 pounds. I can't get enough of my sweet baby during the day. I'm starting to mourn the loss of my baby and she is still a baby!

3 comments:

Rachel Clear @ Clearly Speaking said...

Haaa! That is great! You should post a little video of squishing her into the chair. That visual is cracking me up.

Duncan said...

She sure seems like a love and a bundle of joy no matter how you are "squishing" her. I still can't get over her beautiful eyes.

lori said...

Mavis is just darling! Those eyes are so round and alert.

Fun coincidence thing - I got a Bumbo from ebay, and it arrived yesterday. I was looking at it today and wondered how chunky legs could possibly fit into those slots! I already have to give Ziah's thighs a little push push, and this is at 2 months. But I see now the answer - push push harder. :)