Friday, July 8, 2011

Photos By Jillian

I just wanted to share these photos. They were taken by the very talented Jillian Doughty at a good friend's birthday party. Mavis slept in the Moby for a good 2 1/2 hours. Having her sleeping in the Moby is the best feeling. She is wrapped so tight against me. I can feel her breath. I can feel her tiny hands moving in her sleep. It is something I will miss the most. Mavis is already getting older and not sleeping on me on the go as much as she used to. The Moby was so perfect for me when she was newborn. I put it on in the morning and she went in and out of it all day...drop off Rhett, grocery store, pick up Rhett, playground, and walk home. She would fall asleep as soon as she was cozy in the Moby. It's funny, she is only a little over 3 months and I'm already mourning her not being a newborn anymore. Just what will I think when she is 6 like Rhett?!


It was a Peter Pan party. Rhett was the only pirate with the hook, so he was declared Captain Hook and was brutally chased and hit by swords by the other party goers. Poor Captain Hook.

Here is the mustached mermaid. I tried to convince her that mermaids don't have mustaches, but the fit she had told me that this mermaid needed a mustache.

Thanks Jillian for the great photos.

5 comments:

Emma said...

I actually ordered a moby last week to use around the house in the evenings when the 3 and 6 year old are getting fussy. I have been using an Ergo with a newborn insert but I think that will be better when she is a little bigger.

Christi said...

Yes, amazing pictures.

That Mez is so hilarious.

Rachel Clear @ Clearly Speaking said...

I loved the moby too! These are great photos.

The one of Mez with the 'stache is the best.

jilly said...

I love the moby too! Thanks for the shout out!

Duncan said...

Mezmur has a style all her own. Great photos but when you have subjects like this family it's just a natural thing.

Sorry I got way behind on my comments, I think you know why. Miss and love you all beyond words. Love me.