Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mavis Is Five Months!

I mean, seriously, isn't Mavis the cutest baby on Earth? We love Mavis so much and she is starting to let her personality show. She is quick to laugh and smile, adaptable, easy going...no, she isn't sleeping through the night, but I can deal with that. A couple weeks ago at her 4 1/2 month appointment she weighed in at almost 19 pounds. She is a big, fat, squishy baby. Even Mezmur loves the squish, because she loves to bite and pinch Mavis. That's another story...








Sorry for the wind in the beginning, but here is our happy, easy going, sweet baby Mavis.


video

4 comments:

Rachel Clear @ Clearly Speaking said...

Haha! I'd love to hear more about the pinching... that sounds like an interesting post. :)

Man, Bennett and Maggie didn't even weigh 19lbs at their ONE YEAR appointments. I've simply GOT to see this Mavis!

Christi said...

So precious...loving these posts lately.

Anne said...

She's a total sweetheart. we love our niece!

Duncan said...

Lots of smiles and it also sounds like she has some pipes. . . Mavis mmmmmn. . . Do I see voice lessons in her future. For now she can just sit, look cute and smile for the camera. Have I said I love her blue eyes!? I can't wait for a squish myself.