Friday, February 3, 2012

Mezmur The Ballerina

Mezmur wrapped up her ballet classes last weekend with a "recital." It was the first time she actually did what her teacher was telling her to do. It was really cute. Too bad my phone was full and I couldn't video tape it! I'll have to track down a copy. Dang the cute kids I have who fill my phone memory with all their cute antics. At least I brought my real camera too...



Coming up...the birthday boy and his new quilt I've been working on for the last month.

1 comment:

Duncan said...

Wow! Have I missed alot. It's time to catch up. I loved the serious ballerina concentration. If I was there I could of video taped the recital. . . With some direction I might of been able to tape the right ballerina!! I haven't thought of that for awhile. . .