Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Vote For Aris And Meredith!

My brother is getting married this September and we couldn't be more excited.  Excited about the wedding and getting to make cute little girl dresses for it and excited about who he is marrying!  We all LOVE Meredith.  She is a great Aunt to the kids already...they LOVE her.  This is the only photo I knew we had of Meredith...post Thanksgiving dinner.
Meredith enters herself and Aris in contests...in the hopes of winning something they need or want and in doing this they have won a lot of little things and their engagement photo session and now they are one of four finalists in a new contest.  To win a honeymoon to Mexico along with other big winnings...like jewelry.  There is only one more week to go and they are in the lead! 
Even though they are in the lead...Meredith worries that the other couples will get a lot of votes in the end.  You know...EBAY style.  Here is how you can help a worried future bride and my brother have an awesome honeymoon.  Go vote for Aris and Meredith HERE.  First you have to "like" The White List.  I know it's annoying to get posts from weird facebook companies, but it's easy to "unlike"...then vote for Aris and Meredith.  EASY!  Meredith and Aris THANK YOU! 

3 comments:

Duncan said...

Darn I don't have a Facebook account... Someday. I agree about Meredith, I love her also and she will make a great addition to the family. Great job on the promo Autumn!!

Duncan said...

Darn I don't have a Facebook account... Someday. I agree about Meredith, I love her also and she will make a great addition to the family. Great job on the promo Autumn!!

Duncan said...

Darn I don't have a Facebook account... Someday. I agree about Meredith, I love her also and she will make a great addition to the family. Great job on the promo Autumn!!